Which support to use for your studies

Which support should you use for your studies?

You want to study, but don't know if it would be better to write on paper, or on a software, or even record yourself in voice memo?

I will give you 5 tips below to help you make an informed choice so you are free to decide according to your personal preferences.



5 Tips to help you decide which support to use for your studies:

  1. Will my studies be available everywhere I go (in case I need them)?

  2. Will they be easy to share with others?

  3. Can I trust my support to be reliable?

  4. Do I have an online backup (in case my data gets lost locally)?

  5. Do I have a universal format that could be transferable easily somewhere else (in case I want to change in the future the support where I have my studies)?


Click here for a suggestion of a support that is free and available everywhere: Google Drive (down the page after you click).



↺ Click here to return to the Table of Contents.

Comments

Popular Posts